EC003099 - Wall plate: is it a fitting that has a plate for wall mounting?

Last comment 13/02/2020 16:23 by Marc
· Mark as unread
Roberto Ortega 3 years ago created

I was having some doubts with the meaning of the English translation for EC003099 "Wall plate". Are we talking about a "Fitting with wall plate", so that it can be mounted on the wall?

Thanks very much,

Marc Habets 3 years ago created
See attached pictures. Wall plates are used when installing the tubing (often in the wall,m behind the tiles etc). In the final stage you can install the tap on these wall plates. 
Marc Habets 3 years ago created
example with tiling
Join the conversation
You have to be a registered user to join the conversation.
Topic started 05 February 2020 at 13:27
Reader count 4
Comment count 3