"Expander" for expansion plugs - where would "accessories for all-purpose plugs/anchors" go?

Last comment 18/06/2018 08:43 by Marc
· Mark as unread
Roberto Ortega 4 years ago created

I have a product that serves as an "expander" for expanding plugs. It's used for setting an expanding plug in place (and the screw is introduced afterwards). This looks like an "accessory for plug", I haven't found a class similar to this. Are there other alternatives? I attach two pictures of products.

Thanks very much,

Marc Habets 4 years ago created
And even that exists, you just have to find it ?! Should be EC002135 - Tamp tool for anchor sleeve. I added some extra English synonyms that hopefully improve the 'findability'. If you have more (also in Spanish) then just let me know. 
Roberto Ortega 4 years ago created

Thanks! Here would be some Spanish translations: 
- "Punzonador para taco": http://electrosertec.com/anclajes/853-punzonador-hilti-original-para-taco-hdi-p-x-unidad.html
- Expansionador para taco": https://www.celo-apolo.es/es/anclajes-metalicos/1978-expansionador-taco-hembra-esw.html

Also "expansionador para anclaje", "punzonador para anclaje", "herramienta para expandir tacos", "herramienta para expandir anclajes".


Marc Habets 4 years ago created
Synonyms added ?
Join the conversation
You have to be a registered user to join the conversation.
Topic started 14 June 2018 at 08:49