Installation tube bends

Last comment 15/08/2019 08:58 by Marc
· Mark as unread
Mary Shaw 6 months ago created
What is the difference between EC000936 and EC002257?  
Marc Habets 6 months ago created
EC002257 is a special product. You will understand if you look at the reference products. There you can find a definition as well: "Bend or elbow for electrical conduits/pipes, that is specifically made for connections between horizontal and vertical sections. It has a small "upward" bend next to the main downward bend to allow easy feed-through of ceiling plates"

So the English name can be improved, hope you can help there 😊. The key part missing in the name is the Dutch "zakeind" which roughly translates as "drop end". Let me know if you have a better name!
Join the conversation
You have to be a registered user to join the conversation.
Topic started 14 August 2019 at 16:22
Reader count 8
Comment count 2